Analytics

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Moisturiser


I'd been curious about Neutrogena's new line of anti-ageing products for quite some time now. The products boast "Accelerated" Retinol SA: This is an effective combination of Retinol SA, Glucose Complex, and Hyaluronic Acid.

I purchased the Rapid Tone Repair Moisturiser. In addition to the accelerated Retinol SA forumula, it contains Vitamin C. Unlike many products, its Vitamin C is potent enough to be effective. (Tip: "Ascorbic Acid" should be listed among the ingredients).

I've used this product for nearly a month - I'm pleasantly surprised by the results! My skin is more smooth, balanced, and a bit "glow-y" (I know, I know, so cliché). It even gave my pale complexion a healthy flush, and diminished acne scars. Rapid Tone Repair absorbs quickly & won't dry you out (Hyaluronic Acid is great for hydrating skin). That said, I find it more effective when I use it every other day (as opposed to every day). Overall, this is a great moisturiser & exfoliator - I'm a big fan of multi-tasking products. It should fit into just about any skin care routine.

No comments :

Post a Comment